Used saddles purchased through ILoveSaddles.com come with a trial policy automatically included so you can ensure the correct fit for you and your horse.
At the time of your order, you will be charged for the used saddle plus shipping and insurance. The purchase price of the used saddle is refundable if you need to make a return. Only shipping and insurance are non-refundable.
A written copy of the trial policy will be included with your saddle order.
Some key terms of the trial policy include:
- Length of trial is five days. These days are calculated as the date of delivery plus four additional calendar days. Extensions of the trial period are available as needed by request.
- Deadline for initiating saddle return shipping is no later than two (2) additional business days after trial period ends.
- Used saddles needs to be returned in same condition for full refund of used saddle purchase price.
- Ship used saddle for return insured with a signature requirement. Acceptable return shipping methods are UPS, FedEx, or DHL. (USPS Priority Mail is acceptable, but may not be your most cost efficient carrier)
- Shipping and insurance are not refundable.
If you have special circumstances (stormy weather, only ride on weekends, etc.), let me know any time before your trial period expires and I can adjust your trial length accordingly.
Saddles are sold as-is. The trial period serves as your opportunity to inspect and test ride the saddle. You are welcome to have your trainer and/or saddler inspect the saddle, and may request a trial extension if you need extra time to do so.